By using the Site, you represent that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Furthermore, by using the Site, you represent that:
- You have the capacity to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
- If you are acting on behalf of a company or other entity, you have the authority to bind such company or entity
- The information on this website is presented as general information and no representation or warranty is expressly or impliedly given as to it accuracy, completeness or correctness. The visitor is presumed to have read the terms and conditions of the website and is deemed to have agreed, understood and accepted unconditionally all the terms, conditions, procedure and risks of logging onto the website and cannot claim, at anytime, ignorance of any or all of them. All relationships of any visitor of this website wheresoever’s situated is governed by and in accordance with the laws and jurisdiction of Mumbai, India.
- Information about Bachraj projects is indicative of the kind of development that is proposed. Artist’s impressions are used to illustrate some products and features. Furniture, floor coverings, curtains, mirrors, wall hangings, light fittings, furnishings etc., if any, are shown for reference only and the finished price of the product does not include these items. Bachraj reserves the right to alter, amend and vary the layout, plans, specifications or features subject to the approval of the authorities, without prior notice or obligation.
- That our website may unintentionally include inaccuracies or errors with respect to the description of a plot/flat size, site plan, floor plan, a rendering, a photo, the elevation, prices, taxes, adjacent properties, amenities, design guidelines, completion dates, features, zoning, buyer incentives etc. Square footage and room sizes are approximate and may vary.
- The contents, information and material contain in this website are the exclusive property of the Bachraj and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, reproduce, distribute, initiate, publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transmit, upload, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written permission from us. Facility to print an article or portion of text or material on this website through computer/electronic device does not tantamount to prior written consent.
- Bachraj or its directors, partners or employees will not be liable for any loss, damage, errors, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by any person/s or due to any use and/or inability to use this site or information or its links, hyperlinks, action taken or abstained, any transmission made through this site and news groups, even if Bachraj and/or its employees or directors have been notified of the possibilities of potential damages or losses.
- Notwithstanding anything stated hereinabove or in this website, it is clarified, understood and agreed that Bachraj through this website does not intend to make any offer, proposal or contract as per prevailing laws in India or any similar or relevant law in the country of residence or access of the visitor.
- Bachraj controls and maintains this site from India. The terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. The Site for the user is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India, without prejudice to the right of Bachraj Private Limited to take any action in any jurisdiction whatsoever.